Monday, November 26, 2012

Chiang Mai, Thailand: Day Two

After an eventful first day in Chaing Mai, the whole family decided to kick it up a noch by going on an all day tour.
First stop was river rafting on traditional bamboo rafts.

Yeah, we're pretty cute ;)

Once at the bottom, we got off and were hustled over to our next mode of transport - ox-carts.


After getting off and getting lunch, we then ventured back to the Maetaman Elephan Camp to ride elephants.

a

Elephants are hands down my favorite animal so this opportunity was one I've been dreaming of since I got my first stuffed animal elephant! But we couldn't stay on forever, so we were then shuttled off to Tiger Kingdom where I was able to play with baby tigers with L.
On our way back, we stopped by a local village of the Long Neck and Big Ear tribes.
Truly a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment