Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Nice to Meet You

Hello to all of the people who have found my little blog! Its nice to meet you, I'm Samantha and I'm originally from California but currently living in Hong Kong. I love making others happy so if you like my blog please leave me comments (I always reply!). This blog will be dedicated to all of the things going on in my life but if you're interested in what else I have to say, I have another blog called Whimsdom that I talk everything from food to fashion and everything in between!


A few random facts about me:

  • I'm completely and utterly obsessed with music
  • I have a collection of about 25 different nail polishes
  • I will marry Ryan Gosling one day (even if it is in my dreams)
  • I love dogs
  • I have a schnauzer named Louis and a pug named Chubby
  • I'm a really bad social networker...keeping everyone informed of my every move via Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, whatever, just isn't important to me
  • And my favorite flower is the daffodil 

Love always,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment